Everyone wishes to have a spotless, clear and young looking skin. Skin starts to lose its elasticity and youthfulness as we grow older. Heredity factors, aging, sun exposure, pollution, stress etc. greatly contributes to skin irregularities. But it is possible to overcome the effects of these internal and external factors and to retain a young looking skin.
Skin rejuvenation treatment aims at restoring the youthful appearance to the skin with the help of either surgical or non-surgical procedures. Different skin rejuvenation treatments are available to treat different aspects of skin damages. The specific type of treatment that is required for a particular skin type is determined only after consulting a dermatologist.
What are the treatments of skin rejuvenation?
Here are some of the skin rejuvenation treatments:
- Chemical Peels- In this procedure, a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the damaged outer layer of the skin. After the treatment, a glowing and young looking is regenerated.
- Anti- aging injectables- Anti-aging injectables such as Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, and Sculptra were used to fight the signs of aging. Botox injections relax small, specific muscles which are responsible for unwanted wrinkles or lines and provides smoother and younger look to the skin. Filler injection restore volume to the sunken facial areas.
- Hydra-facial- Hydra-facial treatment is useful for any skin type. It can treat a different range of skin issues like sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone and the early signs of aging. It removes damages of the skin and keeps it hydrated with anti-oxidants and peptides. Hydra-facial can be done often monthly to get the desired results.
- Microdermabrasion- It is the simplest and the least invasive procedure to improve the overall skin texture and skin tone. It can treat wrinkles, lines, age spots, acne, scarring and other skin issues effectively.
- Microneedling- This procedure uses small needles to prick the skin and it generates new collagen and skin tissues which is smoother, firmer and more toned. The microneedle is mostly used on the face and it treats various facial issues like scars, large pores, and wrinkles.
- Thread lifts- It is a type of skin rejuvenation treatment that uses specialized surgical threads to lift sagging soft skin, it slightly pulls of the sagging skin and tightens the face. This gives the patient a more youthful appearance.
- Laser skin and intense pulsed light- The treatment improves the texture of the skin by minimizing or removing facial lines, wrinkles, brown spots, discolorations and also encourages collagen production.
Who can benefit from skin rejuvenation treatment?
The benefits of the treatment depend upon the type of treatment or the technology used for each skin problems. However, here are some of the benefits of skin rejuvenation treatment:
- Skin rejuvenation is an effective treatment to replace old and damaged skin cells.
- The treatment removes scars, sun damages, lines, wrinkles, acne and other aging factors.
- The skin looks healthier and young after skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Skin rejuvenation is a solution for a wide range of skin problems.
What are the risks or side-effects of skin rejuvenation treatment?
Like any other procedure, skin rejuvenation treatment also carries some risks. Some people are at an increased risk of complication depending upon skin type, medical conditions, and allergies. There are may be some minor managble side-effects after skin rejuvenation treatments.
Rama Skin & Laser Hospital provides solutions for a wide range of skin problems with skin rejuvenation treatments at an affordable cost. Book your appointment now!
For more queries, contact- Rama Skin & Laser Hospital, Hyderabad. Call@040232225130 and 66100200.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Sajjan R. Agarwal
M.D.(SKIN), D.D.V., F.C.G.P.FIMSA
Skin Specialist | Cosmetic skin surgeon | Hair Transplant Surgeon
You guys are just great. I’ve had hair issues for 2 years now and the day I tried you out was the best ever decision taken by me. 7 months later – I’m so happy, my hair loss has
Lateef Khan, Businessman
Thanks for doing a great job. You have restored my self-confidence. As a woman, it can be traumatic to lose hair and in my case it has
Parveena Khan, HR Executive