People seek the help of skin specialists to treat different skin-related problems especially with increasing age. Most common concerns are the changes in skin complexion and texture. Specialists consider sun exposure as the main reason for skin damage. Apart from this, heredity, environmental and hormonal factors are also considered as causes for skin pigmentation, Tone, Elasticity, Wrinkles, Hydration, Glow and shininess of the skin. These problems can be effectively solved by various treatment options. Nowadays, numerous cosmetic procedures are done to improve the skin tone and to fight the various signs of aging of skin.
Treatments to improve the complexion of the skin
Here are some of the effective treatment procedures which improve the complexion of the skin:
- Fractional laser resurfacing- It uses a fractioned laser method to remove damaged skin. It reflects hundreds of laser light spots to the damaged portions of the skin without affecting the surrounding skin. It mainly treats skin pigmentation due to photo-damage, wrinkles, scars, and textural irregularities. One can feel a vast difference in the single session itself.
- Intense-pulse radiation therapy- This non-invasive technique is used to improve the overall skin tone and appearance of the skin by reducing unwanted pigmentation. It can treat the brown pigmentation and redness in lighter-skinned people.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) – This procedure uses the combination of plasma and platelets that is collected from the patient's own blood to treat the skin. This combo is injected under the dermis to stimulate the growth of collagen, which helps to improve the complexion and texture of the skin.
- Microdermabrasion- It is an effective procedure which renews overall skin tone and treats other signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne, scarring and other conditions of the skin.
- Hydrafacial- This treatment gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and impurities in the skin. The treatment is suitable for all the skin types and it effectively treats hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, lines, and acne. The procedure is also used along with the chemical peel and other skincare products.
What are the side-effects of these treatments?
These are some of the side-effects that are minor and remains only for a short period of time:
- Redness and swelling
- Mild tenderness
At Rama Skin & Laser Hospital, advanced treatment techniques are used to provide solutions to all types of skin and hair problems. For more information, contact Rama Skin & Laser, Hyderabad. Call @ 040-232225130 & 66 100 200.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Sajjan R. Agarwal
M.D.(SKIN), D.D.V., F.C.G.P.FIMSA
Skin Specialist | Cosmetic skin surgeon | Hair Transplant Surgeon
You guys are just great. I’ve had hair issues for 2 years now and the day I tried you out was the best ever decision taken by me. 7 months later – I’m so happy, my hair loss has
Lateef Khan, Businessman
Thanks for doing a great job. You have restored my self-confidence. As a woman, it can be traumatic to lose hair and in my case it has
Parveena Khan, HR Executive